What is Hypertension ?
High blood pressure is a common condition in which the long-term force of the blood against your artery walls is high enough that it may eventually cause health problems, such as stroke, kidney disease, eye issues and heart failure.
High blood pressure generally develops over many years and it affects nearly all the organs of the body. Fortunately, high blood pressure can be easily detected . When you know you have high blood pressure, you can start changing your life style and add diet changes and exercise.
- Hypertension - or elevated blood pressure - is a serious medical condition that significantly increases the risks of stroke, kidney failure and heart failure.
- An estimated 1.13 billion people worldwide have hypertension.
- In 2015, 1 in 4 men and 1 in 5 women had hypertension.
- Fewer than 1 in 5 people with hypertension have it under control.
- Hypertension is a major cause of premature death worldwide.
- Hypertension is a most common cause of atrial fibrillation in US.
Need a Doctor for Check-up?
Diagnosis, Diagnostics, and Efficient Treatment Plans All healthcare plans are accepted. Visit our qualified team of physicians today!